You have no items in your shopping cart.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes: Your Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address
we will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
"Cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can later read back from the browser. Cookies are useful for allowing the browser to remember information specific to a specific user. JewelsForum.com receives and collects certain information in standard usage logs through our web server.
- The IP address of your computer.
- The domain server through which you access our service
- What computer you are using
- The web browser you are using
- The pages visited by you.
- The links you click on our site
- The page access traffic
How we use the information?
- We use personal information to provide the services as per your request.
- It helps us to remind who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service.
- We use your personal information to market our products to you, we provide you the option to opt-out of such uses.
- We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems.
- We measure consumer interest in our products, inform you about online offers, products, services, and updates.
- These data help us to detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity.
Sharing of personal information
- JewelsForum.com has strict security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Once your information is in our possession we maintain firm security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We do not sell or share your personal information if we do not have permission from you. Unless the situation is as it is mentioned below-
- We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process. We may disclose personal information to law enforcement offices.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.