You have no items in your shopping cart.
1) How do I determine my size ?
We are coming soon with the feature 'Know Your Ring Size'. You can view the sizing details for a ring by clicking on the 'Know Your Ring Size' link on the product page located beside the 'Ring Size' options. This displays two simple ways to meaure the size of your ring and helps you decide which size fits you best.
You can always return the product if the size you selected does not fit you properly. You can review our returns policy here.
2) How long does it take for an order to be delivered to me?
We deliver most of our orders within 14 days from the order date. You can find out how long we will need to deliver your order with the date mentioned in the product details page.
3) How are orders on Jewels Forum.com delivered to me?
All orders placed on JewelsForum.com partners such as Sequel Logistics. Blue Dart, etc. Speed Post is not used to deliver at Jewels Forum.com
1) How can I pay for an order at Jewels Forum.com ?
We support the following payment options at Jewels Forum.com
- Cash On Delivery ( Available only for orders up to Rs. 25000 )
- Credit Card/ Debit Card
- NEFT/ Demand Draft/ Chewue
2) How does the COD (Cash on Delivery) payment option work?
Cash on Delivery allows you to pay for your order with cash at the time of delivery. JewelsForum.com offers a Cash on Delivery option for all orders upto 25000, please select the 'Cash On Delivery' option on the payment page
3) If you do not see a COD option on your payment page, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your order value may be over Rs. 25000.
- Our courier partners may not support a Cash on Delivery option to your delivery address.
4) What should I do if my payment fails?
Please retry making the payment after ensuring that the information entered is accurate, including all account details, billing addresses and passwords. If your payment still fails, you can use the Cash on Delivery(COD) payment option on the payment page to place your order. For any further queries please feel free to call us.
5) I am being charged a VAT amount on my order. What is VAT?
Value Added Tax (VAT) is an indirect tax under the Indian taxation system which is levied, based on consumption, by state governments. VAT will have to borne/paid by the ultimate consumer of the product. Vat is levied at the rate of 1 %. The price stated on website is inclusive of tax.
6) If I return the purchased product will the VAT amount charged be refunded?
Yes. If you return the product the applicable VAT amount will also be refunded to your account.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver products purchased from JewelsForum in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible. An exclusive Jewels Forum packaging is provided along with the product delivered to you.
1) What are the shipping charges on JewelsForum products?
JewelsForum offers free shipping within India on all products irrespective of the place of delivery and the price of product.
2) How do I check the status of my order?
Once your order is dispatched, we will send you a mail with the tracking ID and tracking link details for you to keep a track of the order. You can also reach out to our customer helpline number 9051455557 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org in order to track your order. The order status is updated within 24 hours from the time of dispatch. Please feel free to call our customer care for any other queries.
3) How can I find out if JewelsForum.com delivers to my PIN Code?
You can find out if JewelsForum.com delivers to your PIN Code using the courier serviceability tool located on the right side on all product detail pages. Please enter your PIN code into the tool see if the pin code entered is eligible for delivery and also whether cash on delivery is possible.
The PIN codes serviced by us are frequently updated, so if we do not deliver to your PIN code today, please come back and check to see if this has changed.
4) Are the products insured ?
We insure the jewellery until it is signed for at the address you have given us for delivery.
5) How long does it take for an order to be delivered to me?
We deliver most of our orders within 14 days from the order date. You can find out how long we will need to deliver your order in every product detail page.
6) How are orders placed on JewelsForum.com delivered to me?
All orders placed on JewelsForum.com are dispatched through our courier partners such as Sequel Logistics, Blue Dart etc. We do not use Speed Post to deliver orders placed on JewelsForum.com.
7) Can someone else receive my delivery ?
Yes they can. The delivery person will call you before the delivery to ensure the timing and your presence. You can instruct him on the details of the recipient of the courier.
You can cancel an order until it has been processed/dispatched from our side by simply calling us at our customer care or writing to email@example.com. Generally the dispatch takes 3 days from the order date.
If you want to cancel the order after it has been processed/dispatched, please feel free to contact our customer care.
Our 30 Days Return Policy gives you the time to make sure that you have made the right choice. At Jewels Forum, we offer you a 30 days window to return or exchange the product with no questions asked.
However we do not accept returns of customized products.
1) How does the return policy work ?
You just have to write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return of the product within 30 days of receiving the product. We will mail you the detailed instructions on how to return the product (you can also discover the same below) . We will also arrange a pick up from your place at your convenient time at no cost. Yes, it is this easy.
Once we pick up or receive your return, we will do a quality check of the product at our end and if the product passes our quality check we will credit the amount you paid for the products to your account.
Alongside returns, we offer free return shipping for exchanges and resizings. For any other queries, please feel free to call us.
2) How do I return a product to JewelsForum.com?
Please call our customer care team or write a mail to email@example.com. We will give you a returns authorization number along with instructions for returns.
We will courier you a tamper proof package with the returns authorization number and your name on the package. You just need to secure the jewellery in the package along with all the certifications and packaging materials.
Once the package is ready and sealed please call us and we will arrange a pick up from your place. And after due checks, the refunds will be processed shortly.
We will provide you 100 % refund on the products.
3) What if I order a wrong ring size ?
We do all we can to help you determine the size you require correctly to start with. The best way to achieve is to read our “Determine your Ring Size” guide on each of the product detail page.
However if the size you order is incorrect, we offer a Free Return Shipping for resizes.
4) How long does it take to get refunds ?
We will process the refunds as soon as all the checks are done. Generally the refunds take 3 days from the date of receipt of jewellery.
Jewels Forum offers a lifetime exchange policy for all purchases from our portal. If at any point of time you want to Exchange or Upgrade the product, we will happily provide you with an Exchange as below:
- Jewellery products consisting of studded Diamonds Exchange at 80% of current market value
- Jewellery products consisting only of Gem stones Exchange at 70% of current market value
- Plain Gold Jewellery including Italian, unstudded products and Gold Coins Exchange at the prevailing rate of gold.
- Solitaire Diamonds Exchange at 90% of current market value.
- In all cases, the current market value will be determined by JewelsForum.com.
- For any further clarifications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every product you purchase from us comes with an exclusive package from JewelsForum.com. The package set will include the a beautiful display box, independent EGL certificate for all studded jewellery, a fact sheet on how to take care of your jewellery and a free jewellery cleaning cloth.
In case your purchase is intended as a gift, we offer free gift packing, along with a gift message of your choice. Your gift will be delivered in distinctive JewelsForum gift packing. So whether you order a gift to give to your loved ones personally, or want us to deliver it, the recipient is sure to be impressed.
To send a free gift message with your gift, look for the Gift message text box in the shopping bag/cart page. Your personal message will be printed on a distinctive card and delivered along with the gift.